Friday 26 August 2011

ALMOND LONDON & STAR BISCUIT

Heyya peeps. Another 3-4 days to celebrate Eid Fitri so I was very excited yesterday to make my very own Almond London cookies. Tehee takes me 2days to make it. Day 1 to make the batter and biscuits and day 2 to coat the biscuits with chocolate. So these are some of the pictures that I took during the preparation:









Tehee there were some balance of the batter from the Almond London and I decided not to waste it and use it to make my very own cookies which i named it as colorful stars. I used the batter and star design and stamped it on the batter and applied egg yolk on it and put the icing flakes with the heart shape.







Fried kuih such as Lidah kucing, kuih gunting, kuih ros and buah rotan da siap goreng da. Today I'm gonna make Pineapple tart and the next day maybe Honey Cornflakes and Batik Cake. Okay guys, di kesempatan ini aku nak ucapkan Selamat Hari Raya, Maaf Zahir Batin. Bye ^_^

No comments: